loss of engine performance. What to do?
- combustion temperature of 500-600 °C is not achieved that is necessary for soot to burn
- clogging of DPF
BIZOL DPF Regeneration+ d61
- catalytically lowers the ignition temperature of the soot to approx. 350 °C allowing for the soot to be burned
- DPF is regenerated
- supports continuous DPF regeneration
- reduces soot built-up
- prevents malfunctions of the DPF
- reduces pollutant emissions
- ensures a cleaner and more efficient DPF
BIZOL DPF Regeneration + d61 is a powerful preventive measure additive designed to prolong the lifetime of the Diesel Particulate Filters in any diesel engine. It reduces soot built-up and ensures continuous DPF regeneration, especially on short distances and city traffic.
|Article Nr.||Size in Litres||Languages|
|98009||250 ml||EN / GR / PL / RO / RU|
|8009||250 ml||DE / EN / FR / ES / ZN / AR|
How to use
A 250 ml can is effective for up to 75 liters of fuel. It can be poured in the tank at any time as it is self-mixing. For preventive maintenance use every 3rd tank filling. In countries with low fuel quality recommended for continuous use.