Name and contact details of the person responsible
BIZOL Germany GmbH
+49 (0) 30 80 48 69-0
Contact details of the data protection officer
Dachauer Str. 65
Purposes and legal basis of processing
Your personal data is collected in order to ...
- A decision on the establishment of an employment relationship or
- after establishing the employment relationship for its implementation or
- Termination or for the exercise or fulfillment of the rights and obligations of employee representatives arising from a law or a collective agreement, a company or service agreement (collective agreement)
Legal basis for processing:
Your data will be processed on the basis of Art. 88 GDPR in connection with § 26 Abs.1 Federal Data Protection Act.
Recipients or categories of recipients of the personal data
Your personal data will be passed on to:
- HR managers
- Head of department
Transfer of personal data to a third country
It is not planned to transfer your personal data to third countries.
Duration of storage of personal data
Your data will be saved six months after the application process has ended.
Rights of those affected
According to the General Data Protection Regulation, you have the following rights:
- If your personal data is processed, you have the right to receive information from the person responsible about the data stored about you (Art. 15 GDPR).
- If incorrect personal data is processed, you have the right to have it corrected (Art. 16 GDPR).
- If the legal requirements are met, you can request that the processing be deleted or restricted and you can object to the processing (Art. 17, 18 and 21 GDPR).
- If you have consented to the data processing or a contract for data processing exists and the data processing is carried out using automated procedures, you may have a right to data portability (Art. 20 GDPR).
- There is also a right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (Art. 77 GDPR).
Right of withdrawal with consent
If you have given your consent to the processing by a corresponding declaration, you can revoke your consent at any time for the future. This does not affect the lawfulness of data processing based on consent before its withdrawal.