Please log in to the forum. Add your post with the question you want to ask.
BIZOL

Forum

Over a dozen reusable components built to provide iconography, dropdowns, input groups, navigation, alerts, and much more...

Please share with us your ideas.

Moderator: Tech Support Mod

By BIZOL_CMO
High Performance Vision:
Over the past 3 months we at Bizol have been revisiting our Vision. We created a key team and shared the outcome of the team with all the employees of our company.
Since I have completed recently High Performance Culture training I tried to implement as soon as possible some of the things that I have learned in this training. I was supporting our CEO Boris in this task.
The basic structure was developed globally by a core team here in Berlin and discussed with each employee of our company.
I than did a workshop with our US partner refining the Vision and outlining what are the Drivers and Restraints in achieving the Vision.
The result was a High Performance Vision that has been tested in a local market.
Please let me know what you think of it:
To assure car lovers they have taken the right choice by creating effective solutions with German innovation, quality and reliability. We deal with and educate all people as family.

With my best wishes to you from Berlin,

Marcello