Name and contact details of the person responsible
Responsible for the data collection is
BIZOL Germany GmbH
+49 (0) 30 80 48 69-0
Contact details of the data protection officer
Dachauer Str. 65
Purposes and legal basis of processing
Purpose of processing:
Your personal data is processed for the following purposes:
- A decision on the establishment of a commercial relationship
- Contract initiation and Contract fulfilment
- Obtaining credit reports
- Inclusion in the database of used communication tools
- Sending newsletters (consent)
- Telephone advertising (consent)
- Postal advertising (consent)
For internal and external data usage concerning purposes of business with Bizol Germany GmbH
Legal basis for processing:
Your data is processed by virtue of Art. 6 GDPR and pursuant to
- Processing on the basis of contract performance pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b GDPR
- Processing on the basis of consent according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a GDPR
- Processing on the basis of legitimate interest according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR
Processing on the basis of legitimate interest: Such data processing according to Art. 6 (1)(1) lit f GDPR is justified because of: Your data is used for information purpose only. It can be used by third parties and authorities where necessary.
Recipients or categories of recipients of the personal data
Your personal data might be forwarded to:
- Internal staff (Sales, Marketing, Logistics)
- Newsletter Software
- Financial institutions
- Courts, lawyers
Transmission of personal data to a third country
It is not intended for your personal data to be transmitted to other databases in other countries., however, your information might be used by software providers contacted by us according to their data policy.
Duration of storage of personal data
After collection, your data will be stored by the responsible party for as long as is necessary for the respective task fulfilment, taking into account the statutory retention periods in accordance with § 257 HGB; § 147 AO.
Rights of the data subject(s)
According to the General Data Protection Regulation, you have the following rights:
- If your personal data is being processed, you have the right to be informed by the data controller about all personal data that concerns you personally (Art. 15 GDPR).
- If the personal data that is being processed is incorrect or inaccurate, you are entitled to demand for the data to be corrected (Art. 16 GDPR).
- If the relevant legal requirements are fulfilled, you may demand for the deletion or limitation of the processing and have the right to object to the processing altogether (Art. 17, 18, and 21 GDPR).
- If you have consented to data processing or a data-processing contract and the processing of data is carried out using automated procedures, you may be entitled to data transferability (Article 20 GDPR).
- Furthermore, a right of appeal exists with a supervisory authority (Art. 77 GDPR).
Right to revoke consent
If you have officially consented to the processing of your data by the data controller, you may revoke your consent at any time by sending an email to email@example.com. The legality of the data processing carried out on the basis of the consent that was obtained prior to the revocation will not be affected.
Obligation to provide data
You are obliged to provide your personal data. This obligation results from § 14 VAT Act or by virtue of the contract. If you do not provide the necessary data, the contract cannot be concluded. The personal data should only be provided if the data subject is required to do so. The obligation may result from law or a contract or may be required for a contract.