Name and contact details of responsible processor
The processor responsible for the data collection is
BIZOL Germany GmbH
Tel: +49 30 804869-0
Contact details of the Data Protection Officer (DPO)
Dachauer Str. 65
Purpose and legal basis of data processing
Sending marketing information to interested parties.
Legal basis of data processing: Your data is processed by virtue of Art. 6 para. 1 sen. 1 lit. a) GDP (consent)
Categories of personal data that are processed
- Name, Surname
Recipients or categories of recipients of personal data
Your personal data (surname, name, email, address) will be forwarded.
PHP Newsletter Software und E-Mail-Marketing-Software SuperWebMailer Softwareentwicklungen und Webseitengestaltung
Transmission of personal data to a third country
It is not intended for your personal data to be transmitted to a third country.
Duration of storage of personal data
After collection, your data will be storedby the person responsible until you enter an objection for your date to be deleted.
Rights of the person(s) concerned
According to the GDPR you have the following rights:
- If your personal data is being processed, you have the right to be informed by the person responsible about all the personal data that concerns you personally (Art. 15 GDPR).
- If the personal data that is being processed is incorrect or inaccurate, you are entitled to demand for the data to be corrected (Art. 16 GDPR).
- If the relevant legal requirements are fulfilled, you may demand for the deletion or limitation of the processing and have the right to object to the processing altogether (Art. 17, 18 and 21 GDPR).
- If you have consented to data processing or a data-processing contract and the processing of data is carried out using automated procedures, you may be entitled to data transferability (Article 20 GDPR).
- Furthermore, a right of appeal exists with a supervisory authority (Art. 77 GDPR).
Right to revoke consent
If you have officially consented to the processing of your data by the data controller, you may revoke your consent at any time. The legality of the data processing carried out on the basis of the consent that was obtained prior to the revocation will not not affected.
Such information should only be provided if the processing is based on the consent of the data subject (Art. 6 Para.1 S.1 lit. a or Art. 9 Para. 2 lit. a DSGVO).
Source from which the personal data are resulting
The personal data result from the following sources: