Name and contact details of responsible processor
The processor responsible for the data collection is
BIZOL Germany GmbH
Tel: +49 30 804869-0
Contact details of the Data Protection Officer (DPO)
Dachauer Str. 65
Purpose and legal basis of data processing
Sending marketing information to interested parties.
Legal basis of data processing: Your data is processed by virtue of Art. 6 para. 1 sen. 1 lit. a) GDP (consent)
Categories of personal data that are processed
Recipients or categories of recipients of personal data
Your personal data (surname, name, email, address) will be forwarded.
PHP Newsletter Software und E-Mail-Marketing-Software SuperWebMailer Softwareentwicklungen und Webseitengestaltung
Transmission of personal data to a third country
It is not intended for your personal data to be transmitted to a third country.
Duration of storage of personal data
After collection, your data will be storedby the person responsible until you enter an objection for your date to be deleted.
Rights of the person(s) concerned
According to the GDPR you have the following rights:
- If your personal data is being processed, you have the right to be informed by the person responsible about all the personal data that concerns you personally (Art. 15 GDPR).
- If the personal data that is being processed is incorrect or inaccurate, you are entitled to demand for the data to be corrected (Art. 16 GDPR).
- If the relevant legal requirements are fulfilled, you may demand for the deletion or limitation of the processing and have the right to object to the processing altogether (Art. 17, 18 and 21 GDPR).
- If you have consented to data processing or a data-processing contract and the processing of data is carried out using automated procedures, you may be entitled to data transferability (Article 20 GDPR).
- Furthermore, a right of appeal exists with a supervisory authority (Art. 77 GDPR).
Right to revoke consent
If you have officially consented to the processing of your data by the data controller, you may revoke your consent at any time. The legality of the data processing carried out on the basis of the consent that was obtained prior to the revocation will not not affected.
Such information should only be provided if the processing is based on the consent of the data subject (Art. 6 Para.1 S.1 lit. a or Art. 9 Para. 2 lit. a DSGVO).
Source from which the personal data are resulting
The personal data result from the following sources:
- A list of distributors in the following countries, can be found following this link…
The Sources have to be comprehensively and precisely described. If the personal data result from a publicly available source such sources has also be listed.
Obligation to provide data
You are obliged to provide your personal data. This obligation results from (law, e.g. § 14 VAT Act or by virtue of the contract concluded on ...)
If you do not provide the necessary data
- the contract cannot be concluded
- a fine may be imposed under Art….
- the following measures may be taken against you…
The personal data should only be provided if the data subject is required to do so. The obligation may result from law or a contract, or may be required for a contract. Please insert mandatory legal basis and add the appropriate consequences if not stated.
Automatic decision making including profiling
The process of decision making is automated. The following logic is involved:
The following scope and effects are available to data subjects in this form of processing personal data:
This firld is only to be filled if the automated decision-making, including profiling, exists (pursuant to Art. 22 (1) and (4) GDPR).
Special case: Obligation to provide data in the event of a changed purpose
If this occurs, No. 3 must be replaced with the following text. Moreover, the information pursuant to Art. 13 Para. 2 GDPR must be communicated in view of the changed purpose:
- The data controller has collected personal information from you in order to… (name original purpose). The person responsible now intends to process the data for the new purpose of… (name new purpose)
- The above information must be provided before the data processing continues.
- The purpose of data processing is regularly derived from the information included in the processing list and from the survey form.
- The obligation to provide data applies when the public authority wishes to process the data for a purpose other than what has been initially specified in the survey. It does not apply if the data is being transmitted to third parties for purposes that are the same as those stated in the survey.
- If the data is transmitted upon request to a third party or other persons in charge, the recipient may be required to provide the data.