Name and contact details of the person responsible
BIZOL Germany GmbH
+49 (0) 30 80 48 69-0
Contact details of the data protection officer
Dachauer Str. 65
Purposes and legal basis of processing
Your personal data is collected in order to ...
For Interested Parties:
- First contact
- A decision on the establishment of a commercial relationship
- After establishing the commercial relationship for its implementation
- Inclusion in the database of interested parties
- Sending newsletters (consent)
- Telephone advertising (consent)
- Postal advertising (consent)
Legal basis for processing:
- Processing on the basis of contract performance pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b GDPR
- Processing on the basis of consent according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a GDPR
- Processing on the basis of legitimate interest according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR
Categories of personal data that are processed
For interested Parties:
- Name, Surname
- City, Land
Recipients or categories of recipients of the personal data
Your data might be transferred to:
- Our Sales Department
- Our Marketing Department
- PHP Newsletter Software und E-Mail-Marketing-Software SuperWebMailer Softwareentwicklungen und Webseitengestaltung
Mirko Böer Softwareentwicklungen
04319 Leipzig, Deutschland
- External databases: your data might be stored in external databases for administration purposes: we send your personal data to Amtangee. To ensure the protection of your data, we have concluded appropriate guarantees in the form of standard contractual clauses.
Transfer of personal data to a third country
It is not planned to transfer your personal data to third countries.
Duration of storage of personal data
After collection, your data will be stored by the responsible party for as long as is necessary for the respective task fulfilment, taking into account the statutory retention periods in accordance with § 257 HGB; § 147 AO.
Rights of those affected
According to the General Data Protection Regulation, you have the following rights:
- If your personal data is processed, you have the right to receive information from the person responsible about the data stored about you (Art. 15 GDPR).
- If incorrect personal data is processed, you have the right to have it corrected (Art. 16 GDPR).
- If the legal requirements are met, you can request that the processing be deleted or restricted and you can object to the processing (Art. 17, 18 and 21 GDPR).
- If you have consented to the data processing or a contract for data processing exists and the data processing is carried out using automated procedures, you may have a right to data portability (Art. 20 GDPR).
- There is also a right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (Art. 77 GDPR).
Right of withdrawal with consent
If you have given your consent to the processing by a corresponding declaration, you can revoke your consent at any time for the future. This does not affect the lawfulness of data processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
Source from which the personal data are resulting
The personal data results from the following sources:
- Our own internet contact research (Contact details on your website)
- Your own registration in our website forms
- Provided by you in an exhibition visit